Oasis has the following quality commitment towards every person who uses our services:
- You can expect to be SAFE - By safe, we mean that people are protected from abuse and avoidable harm.
- You can expect our services to be EFFECTIVE - By effective, we mean that people’s care, treatment and support achieves good outcomes, promotes a good quality of life and is evidence-based where possible.
- You can expect our services to be CARING - By caring, we mean that staff involve and treat people with compassion, kindness, dignity and respect.
- You can expect our services to be RESPONSIVE - By responsive, we mean that services are organised so that they meet people’s needs.
- You can expect our services to be WELL LED - By well-led we mean that the leadership, management and governance of our organisation assures the delivery of high-quality person-centred care, supports learning and innovation, and promotes an open and fair culture.