Oasis also provides a number of accredited good quality vocational training programmes and learning support to a multi-cultural community with the aim of enhancing and improving their chance of employability in the labour market. The qualifications that we offer enable learners who are experiencing barriers in the workplace to develop skills for employment and personal effectiveness and progression. Our Getting on at Work qualifications are a platform for progression and offer new opportunities both in and out of the workplace. They’re an opportunity for new and/or non-traditional learners to engage with learning and achieve accredited qualifications. They’re also aimed at those in employment who are facing the threat of redundancy, workplace changes and/or demands of increasing flexibility from their work role. Some of the courses that we provide include:
- NVQ/QCF Level 1,2,3 & Level 4 in Health & Social Care
- Level 2 in English and Numeracy
- NVQ/QCF Level 2 & Level 3 in Child Care & Young workforce.
- Entry Level to Level 5 Childcare’s Course.
- Level 1 Babysitting & Nannies’ Course.
- Level 1 Award & Certificate in Personal and Social Development
- Level 2 Award in Preparation for the Responsibilities of Parenting
- Level 2 Award in Employment Rights and Responsibilities in Health, Social Care or Children and Young People’s Settings